40-Day Yoga JourneyCelebrate yourself. Celebrate your practice. Celebrate life!
Friday, March 1st – Tuesday, April 9th
Embark on a 40-day inner journey of intentional practice (mindfulness, meditation, asana) to come into a deeper relationship with the Self. Catalyze your commitment with the motivational power of fellow yogis navigating alongside you every step of the way. Join in the 40-Day Yoga Journey to celebrate your body, mind and spirit.
Keep It Going Potluck
Saturday, March 23rd at 6:00 pm
(Music begins at 8:00 pm)
Enjoy delicious food, live music with Shemaia Skywater Lucas, henna-art by Ildiko & a free open sauna! Bring a yummy vegetarian dish to share and invite your friends and family to join in!
- Unlimited 40 Day Class Pass
- Unlimited Sauna
- Free Pass to Ecstatic Dance
Wellness Discount Pass: Generous Wellness Discounts on Massage, Private Yoga, Workshops, Spa Products, & other supportive healing modalities (See wellness discounts below)
The Personal Journey:
Customize your Journey by choosing the class package & events that work best for you! (Does not include Wellness or Workshop Discounts or free admittance to Ecstatic Dance.)
Sign up today! Stop by the front desk and we’ll help get your journey started!
Community Events & Happenings During
the 40 Day Journey!
Bring your favorite vegetarian dish to share, your family, your warm open heart and joyful intention to connect with new and old friends as we navigate this 40 Day Yoga Journey together!
Opening Celebration / Intention Setting Potluck - Saturday, February 23rd - 6:00pm
Keep It Going Potluck - Saturday, March 23rd - 6:00pm
Closing Ceremony Potluck - Saturday, April 13th - 6:00pm
Events & Workshops
Special Candlelight Hot Stone Yoga Class with Live Gong Meditation with Artemisia Shine & Joan Richards: Friday March 1st 7:30-9:30pm
Yoga Therapy for Low Back Pain with Peggy Profant: Saturday, March 2nd - 2:00-4:30pm
The WA: An Ecstatic Dance Journey with Michael Furniss: Saturday, March 16th - 7:30-9:00pm
From the Beauty to the Bhakti: An Embodied Exploration of Devotion with Shemaia Skywater Lucas: Saturday, March 23rd - 2:00-5:00pm
Movie Night: Saturday, March 30th - 7:00pm
Featured documentary: The Highest Pass
Sunday Afternoon Speaker Series: 3:00-4:00pm
As part of your journey gather with teachers and students for community support and deeper exploration into different aspects of yoga. Students are encouraged to ask questions, discuss their Yoga Journey experience and get to know one another. Tea and casual conversation will follow each talk.
- February 24th: Everything is Yoga with Peggy Profant, Artemisia Shine & Janine Melzer
- March 3rd: Qigong Acupressure Self-Massage with Zena Bardelas
- March 10th: Align with Grace:Refining Your Inner Posture with Karen Harris
- March 17th: The Practice of Stillness: Ways of Being, Not Doing with Emily Trutt, Swami Girijananda & Anna O'Gorman
- March 24th: Introduction to Aromatherapy: Incorporating Essential Oils into your Practice with Ayurveda and the Chakra System with Suzanne Dunning & Amy Aiello
- March 31st: Bhakti Yoga: The Practice of Devotion with Shemaia Lucas
- April 7th: Sustaining Your Practice: Practical Suggestions for at Home, on the Road and Beyond with Suzanne Dunning, Sarah Van Wesep, Emily Trutt & Janine Melzer
- ($10 off) 90 min Phoenix Rising Yoga Session with Jenni Brown = $65.00
- ($10 off) 60 min massage with Christy O’Donnell at Introductory Price = $45
- ($30 off) 90 min Intuitive Heart Opening Session & Hot Stone Therapy with Artemisia Shine = $40
- (30% off) 60 min High Energy Healing & Intuitive Counseling with Jenner Cohune = $55
- ($25 off) 90 min Ayurveda/Whole Food Nutritional Consultation with Amy Aiello of Radiant Balance = $50
- ($25 off) Being Embodied Session with Christine Fiorentino = $50
- ($10 off) 60 min Individual/Group Private Gong Meditation & Pranayam (Breath Control) w/ Joan Richards = $40
- ($20 off) Private Yoga & Qigong Sessions = $45 for 60 mins / $70 for 90 mins
- (20% off) Low Back Pain Workshop with Peggy Profant on Saturday, March 2nd = $20 early bird / $28 after
- (20% off) From the Beauty to the Bhakti Workshop with Shemaia Skywater Lucas on Saturday, March 23rd = $22 early bird / $27 after
- Free Admission to The WA: Ecstatic Dance Journey with Michael Furniss on Saturday, March 16th